Here we are in January, 2012 already! Many of us have new goals and dreams for a year filled with exciting new opportunities. Our society is focused on health, fitness and anti aging…all excellent, worthy goals. Let me review some principles on facial aging…and things you can do now to defy future aging.
The new trend in “mini-treatments” is to Look Younger Faster…with less downtime and quicker results. More no this later but here’s how to get started:
- Start early doing small procedures (in your 30’s) (Hollywood Celebs do this)
- This often negates or delays the need for surgery
- We can’t replace our genes…they determine how and at what pace we will age
- But we can do interventions to dramatically improve how we age
- Botox, Dysport, fillers eliminate first signs of facial aging (lines)
- Cheek Augmentation keeps hollows & folds from becoming severs
- Blepharoplasty corrects early signs of aging around the eyes – restores a youthful look
- Aging still occurs…but is much less noticeable and less damaging.
I’m here to help you keep your best face forward.
Best Wishes in 2012!