THE CHIN IS IN…Why Chin Augmentation…How It’s Done by Dr. Steven Davison
LONG LASTING FACIAL MAKEOVERS
Hollywood has taught us much about keeping our youthful appearance until we die. Long lasting facial makeovers create or restore facial symmetry, which is crucial to looking young. Symmetry involves achieving balance between the facial thirds…upper face (eye/brow/forehead), middle third of the face…nose and cheeks and the lower third includes the lips, chin and neck.
THE CHIN & FACIAL BALANCE…CRUCIAL TO YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE
Today, let’s get back to the chin. A sharper chin restore balance, proportion and definition with the middle face,particularly the nose. Chin implants are often used in a more aged chin to restore lost volume and shape. A sharper, well defined chin is in direct contrast to a chin that has “receded into the neck.”
CHIN AUGMENTATION USING IMPLANTS
Chin Augmentation is a minimally invasive, quick, little or no downtime procedure done in my office. I make a small incision either in the mouth or right under the chin and work through it to create a pocket for an implant. Once in place, the implant makes you look years younger forever.
BENEFITS OF CHIN AUGMENTATION:
- Chin Augmentation with implants is safe & effective
- Implants add definition to the jawline…
- Overall facial balance is improved…
- A more youthful appearance is created (for some) or restored
- Liposuction may be part of the process to sculpt the chin & neck
- Neck proportions are readjusted by manipulating/tightening muscles
- I customize implants to meet your specific needs/ & goals
- Patients often decide to combine Chin Augmentation with other facial procedures to optimize their results
- The procedure takes about 30 minutes or a little longer
- There is often no downtime
- I use state of the art instruments & the most advanced but safest techniques
FUN IN THE SUN REMINDERS!
We’re coming into summer so PLEASE remember the skin protection tips I offered in my last two blogs! Now
STILL TIME TO REJUVENATE….
If you are looking into the mirror and noticing any of the things I’ve discussed…let’s talk about your FACIAL REJUVENATION now…there’s still time to do some things before summer vacations.
I’m here to help you keep your best face forward!
Dr. Steven Davison
At DAVinci…I combine the supreme elements of art & surgical science.