Curvaceous Buttocks Augmentation…
Your Best Butt Now
All this snow and cold weather has lots of people dreaming about the warm summer months. This is actually the perfect time to start thinking about your bikini body too. With all the amazing body enhancing surgeries to give your body the curves you desire, such as liposuction, tummy tuck and breast implants, more and more people are requesting buttock augmentations. Butt augmentation was the fastest growing procedure last year and that trend is expected to continue.
Trend from South America for Your “Southern Regions”…This greater buttocks awareness has come up from South America over the last couple of years, especially Brazil, that has a large cultural appreciation for this part of the body. Celebrities, such as Shakira, J Lo, Nicki Minaj, and the Kardashians have led the way for the plump posterior preference. Popularly called a Brazilian Butt Lift, this procedure can include liposuction, lifting, fat grafting, and implants to create your ideal buttock fullness and shape.
Working with “What Your Momma Gave You”… Which butt augmentation technique we’ll need to use will be determined by your
- muscle tone
- skin elasticity
- available fat you have to transplant
- existing buttock size and shape
Fat Grafting By the Best… Fat grafting is the ideal way to contour the buttocks because it uses your own living fat cells. The fat cells are liposuctioned from areas such as abdomen or thighs, purified, and then injected expertly to shape and contour the buttocks. The success of this process has much to do with the experience of the surgeon.
Don’t compromise by choosing someone without a high level of training because you could end up with a lumpy, bumpy or saggy butt. For example, I am an expert injector, specially trained and certified to know how much to inject and in what areas to create wonderful, natural looking results.
Implants for that Rounder Rump… For most people I recommend the fat grafting method for butt enhancement, but there are some cases where an implant is the best option. For example, if you’re a size 2 or 4, you probably won’t have enough fat to transplant, therefore an implant can create your curves. Also, if your buttock area is completely flat and sagging, then creating the derriere of your dreams will require a bit more help. Here are the aspects of using implants for building better buttocks:
- IMPLANT…A solid silicone implant works best since it cannot rupture, spill, or deflate. Your augmented buttock will still feel natural, but firm… like you’ve been working out.
- INCISION… There are a few location options we can decide on together, such as toward the top of the buttocks, the bottom crease, or down the center of the sacrum.
- POSITION… Nice results have been attained with both above and below muscle placement, but typically placement within the muscle supports the implant more.
- LIFT & LIPO… Lifting sagging skin and liposuction can help create a harmonious effect with the buttock implant for an overall beautifully contoured area.
If you want your best butt now, you need to be in the hands of the best surgeon. I’m triple board certified, a professor and author of hundreds of publications on important plastic surgery subjects, including patient safety. Visit www.davinciplastic.com to schedule a consultation for your safe, beautiful Brazilian Butt Lift today.