Fat in the wrong places can be your worst enemy, but when it comes to facial aging, fat is key. With aging and dieting, we often lose fat in the wrong places. Places it needs to be in order to retain a youthful look. Here’s how it goes:
- At Birth the face is round with enough evenly distributed fat.
- Mid to late 20’s facial fat starts to degrade (not visible yet).
- Early 30’s and more fat loss – a more heart or oval shaped face emerges with fuller cheeks and a narrow chin area.
- The 40’s ushers in more fat loss in the cheeks causing mid face droop and jowls.
- By age 50 extreme fat loss shows as the face takes on a square or inverted triangle shape.
One “key” to restoring a youthful facial contour and shape is more fat volume in the face. Fat grafting is a wonderful procedure that produces natural, long lasting results – using your own excess body fat. We simply take excess fat from an area of abundance and “transplant it” to the desired area. There is no risk of rejection or allergic reaction since it comes from your body. Downtime is minimal and the results well worth the effort.
I know it can be so confusing to know which is the right procedure – there are many good choices. I try to keep you up on the best of the best. I know what works, what looks and feels natural, and what is lasting. I’m sold on Fat grafting (Fat injections, etc). By the way, we use it to rejuvenate many areas of the body like the back of the hands etc.
Bottom line is…we’ve learned from Hollywood celebs that starting in your 30’s or 40’s and doing small anti aging procedures, keeps you looking younger…always.
Fat Grafting – keep it in mind. You may want to use it sometime soon. Yours for Natural Beauty,