Here we are in January, 2012 already! Many of us have new goals and dreams for a year filled with exciting new opportunities. Our society is focused on health, fitness and anti aging…all excellent, worthy goals. Let me review some principles on facial aging…and things you can do now to defy future aging.
The new trend in “mini-treatments” is to Look Younger Faster…with less downtime and quicker results. More no this later but here’s how to get started:
- Start early doing small procedures (in your 30’s) (Hollywood Celebs do this)
- This often negates or delays the need for surgery
- We can’t replace our genes…they determine how and at what pace we will age
- But we can do interventions to dramatically improve how we age
- Botox, Dysport, fillers eliminate first signs of facial aging (lines)
- Cheek Augmentation keeps hollows & folds from becoming severs
- Blepharoplasty corrects early signs of aging around the eyes – restores a youthful look
- Aging still occurs…but is much less noticeable and less damaging.
I’m here to help you keep your best face forward.
Best Wishes in 2012!
Dr. Steven Davison
A shift in the age of our clients today and their preferences for less invasive, quick fixes that really do work, accounts for the innovations of the past 10 years. Younger people are having more done – sooner. Prevention and restoration…especially facial work (skin lasers, fillers, blepharoplasty, lip augmentation and mini-lifts) are the new order of the day.
Generation X’ers (31-45 yrs old) had 43% of last years procedures done while the Baby Boomers (ages 51 to 64) came in second with 28%. Career demands are driving younger people into our surgery centers in ever rising numbers…and the demand for less invasive, no downtime, anti aging options is paramount. Of course, Hollywood & Nashville Celebs have led the charge in their relentless fight against aging.
Dolly Parton recently said that if she sees something sagging, dragging or bagging, she will have it nipped and tucked…and she loves Botox!
Men are getting facelifts, nose jobs (rhinoplasty), liposuction and body contouring as they prefer to remove flaws rather than enhance features.
Prevention, customization and natural results are the main focus today…using non invasive, advanced treatments such as liquid facelifts, and Botox nose jobs. Volumization and recontouring (instead of pulling) has replaced older procedures that truly make you look younger…naturally.
Next time, I’ll launch into some of these fabulous age defying solutions. The Celebs really can’t keep secrets!
Come in soon so we can define your best options for 2012.
Dr. Steven Davison
At DAVinci…I combine the supreme elements of art & surgical science so you can look & feel your best…naturally.