LIPOSUCTION and TUMMY TUCK to sculpt your ideal body!
Liposuction is the method most used for removal of body fat and sculpting those areas. Liposuction has changed over the years becoming safer, less invasive, more advanced and more in demand! Liposuction is the “Gold Standard” for body sculpting treatments.
LIPOSCULPTURE AND BODY CONTOURING Body contouring can flatten a tummy, give you a waist, remove the fatty deposit under your chin etc. and today’s revolutionary technology such can even result in skin tightening. In brief, body sculpting is a top cosmetic procedure and today’s technology us to enables us to treat areas we could not before while getting truly beautiful, artful results. Read on for more info on popular procedures men and women are getting today.
KISS YOUR DOUBLE CHIN GOODBYE with your BEAUTIFUL NEW LIPS! If you were among the many thousands of women who chose to have Injectable Lip Augmentation for Valentine’s Day…then you may now want to complement your gorgeous lips with a quick fix liposculpting neck job to enhance your lips for a more youthful, balanced look.
BODY SCULPTING TUMMY TUCK… TOP CHOICE AMONG WOMEN HAVING MOMMY MAKEOVERS and MEN WHO WANT THE BULGES to Disappear!!
Abdominoplasty is the surgery of choice for men and women who want to get rid of a bulging tummy. Using liposuction to remove stubborn, resistant bulging fat is still among the top 10 most performed procedures after many years. Here are a few benefits:
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) restores proper firmness to the abs
- It tightens skin and relaxed muscles
- Flattens the stomach and sculpts it
- Can be a full, mini or marriage Abdominoplasty based upon your needs
- Commonly combined with other procedures
- See www.davinciplastic.com for complete info.
STOP WEARING CAMOUFLAGE TUNICS, FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF, FACE THE WORLD WITH CONFIDENCE, SUCCEED IN YOUR CAREER, GET THE BODY of your DREAMS and much more. This is what happens to my patients who choose to get into shape, achieve health and proper body balance through body sculpting. You can too.
LONG, HARD WINTER…is HARD on SKIN – It has been a brutal winter across the Nation. The fluctuating temperatures, dry heat and wind can also be brutal on your skin. I’ve given ideas in my last few blogs on how to avoid skin damage…please see those blogs. Here are 6 foods to eat every day for great skin.
1) Oranges, grapefruit, kiwi and strawberries are loaded with Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant skin saver, rejuvenator and protector. Vitamin C reduces inflammation that can lead to acne, protects against collagen breakdown that leads to wrinkles and even repairs sun damage to avoid sun spots. Fresh is always best!
2) Berries like blueberries, blackberries, raspberries contain higher levels of antioxidants than mild colored fruits and vegies. Antioxidants fight free radicals. Eat lots of fresh berries!
3) Poultry such as free range or organic turkey or chicken help boost the bodies collagen structure. These high quality proteins help the body replenish natural collagen and the tryptophan found in poultry encourages restful sleep.
4) Green Vegies also boost collagen production and protection. along with high doses of Vitamon C. Dark colors are more nutritious.
5) Walnuts (especially) and other nuts are a great source of Omega 3’s essential for skin health. Olives, Salmon and Avocados are as well, in case you’re allergic to nuts.
6) Green Tea…yes it is a powerful antioxidant with benefits to numerous to mention! Drink it hot or iced…but drink it.
OK…Stay well and let’s talk soon to help you get into shape.
Steven Davison M.D.