Rhinoplasty Surgery…Nose/Nasal Reshaping
There are a host of reasons people come to me for Rhinoplasty (Nose) surgery. These include, but are not limited to, injuries…sports, accidents etc., illness or disease that has changed the shape and functioning of the nose,…or people simply want the nose of their dreams. Whatever the reason, I am specially trained in all cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries of the nose and face and have performed a host of nose surgeries.
Since, I’ve blogged quite a bit on “facial” procedures, I think it’s important to educate you on surgeries of the nose because…
Rhinoplasty is one of the most elegant and complex surgeries being performed today. People of all ethnicities, genders and ages/stages in life decide to have rhinoplasty surgery for one or more reasons.
Rhinoplasty…Nose surgery… is done for either cosmetic or functional reasons and sometimes for both reasons. Nose reshaping can reduce or increase the overall size of your nose…change the angle between the nose and upper lip…remove a hump…narrow the nostrils span…reshape the tip or the bridge of your nose….and more.
Sports injuries of the nose are common and usually result in a deviated septum…this hinders your ability to breathe and changes the facial landscape…often dramatically. Sometimes a nose becomes distorted from disease or illness…or an accident…or even previous nose surgery at the hands of an unqualified professional. Some people were born with misshapen noses….other people watch their noses changes size and shape as part of normal aging.
The concerns and reasons are many and varied. However, I have been helping people with their nose problems for decades now….and can safely, effectively and skillfully improve the appearance of a nose.
HERE’S A SHORT LIST OF THE BENEFITS OF RHINOPLASTY SURGERY:
- Rhinoplasty is a delicate surgery…a surgery of illusion & balance
- The nose is the most focal point of the face & adds or subtracts from facial balance
- Over 1/2 million people of all ethnicities, ages, genders have nose surgery
- Seniors often want their noses restored to a more youthful size & shape
- Rhinoplasty restores function to an injured nose (deviated septum etc.)
- Rhinoplasty can change the size, shape & or angle of the nose
- Rhinoplasty corrects damage from previous nasal procedures
- One “nose job” does not fit all faces…I skillfully create a nose that fits your face without altering ethnic characteristics…
That’s a good start or overview on Rhinoplasty. I use the most advanced techniques and technology to achieve the desired results and the enhance youthfulness and natural beauty. Next time I’ll get into FAQ’s…and procedure overview.
Until then, stay well and watch out for “nose jobs.”
Dr. Steven Davison
At DAVinci…I combine the supreme elements of art & sugical science.