It’s not too late to show your love with the gift of a Liquid Facelift. The spring is coming and there is no better feeling than going into a new season with a refreshed feeling and look. The new and rejuvenating experience can catapult confidence and productivity for not only a more youthful appearance, but invigorated feeling.
The Liquid Facelift, also called a Filler Facelift, is a visible, yet subtle rejuvenation involving multiple injection locations and kinds. While it doesn’t have the complete capabilities of an actual Facelift, it does address concerns throughout the facial features to provide a no downtime “refresher” for the face. It smoothes out wrinkles and restores volume to those trouble areas that are unique to each person. These are the benefits:
- Erasing forehead lines with Botox
- Brow lifting by replacing volume with Juvederm
- Revolumizing the eye area with Juvederm to minimize sunken eye sockets, hollowed temples or deepened tear troughs
- Plumping flat cheeks with Juvederm, Radiesse or Sculptra which gently lifts the entire midface, including the effects of volume loss on nasolabial folds
- Smoothing the “parenthesis” lines around the mouth
- Plumping thinned out lips with Juvederm
- Balance the chin definition with Radiesse or Sculptra
The Filler Facelift addresses these issues not in isolation, but within the facial framework and contours. This comprehensive injection session rejuvenates the entire face and not just one feature by utilizing different kinds of injectables. The Liquid Facelift is a great way to hold off the need for a surgical facelift. Results can last a couple of months to a couple of years.
The different kinds of injectables used in different areas of the face all work together for the Liquid Facelift rejuvenation. Here are the typical players we use in our office to give our patients beautiful results:
- Juvederm naturally attract water to the plump up the cells with hyaluronic acid. This sponge like effect, plumps up the cells at the injection site to fill in the creases. Its plumping abilities are fantastic for restoring youthful facial contours and lip fullness.
- Botox inhibits muscle action that stops the movement creating the wrinkles and creases. This stops forehead furrows and frown lines in their tracks.
- Radiesse immediately stimulates your own collagen renewal for your skin to work on replacing volume and firmness.
- Sculptra takes time to reveal the youth enhancing effects, but is well worth the wait. Its scaffolding stimulates the body’s own ability to rebuild collagen with long lasting results that can endure twice as long as hyaluronic fillers.
Steven Davison M.D.
Board Certified Plastic/Reconstructive Surgeon