Female Genital Cosmetic surgery is not new…it just hasn’t been talked about much. Women used to be shy and embarrassed to discuss intimate health concerns with their physician let alone sexual issues. But, not so anymore. The stigma is gone…and men and women have put away their “Intimacy Inhibitions.” The Boomers want to live life to the fullest and that includes exciting sexual gratification. They are leading the charge in all areas of cosmetic procedures…and have done away with the stigmas completely.
Today, Female Genital Rejuvenation procedures are popular and common.
In this blog, I’ll do a quick overview to bring you up to speed.
First off, there are several Vaginal Rejuvenation techniques (procedures) used to correct problems following childbirth, trauma, illness and age related changes. Women are now making some of these rejuvenating options part of their “Mommy Makeover.” These include:
1) Vaginoplasty employed to rejuvenate the vaginal area to a more youthful, and/or pre pregnancy condition.
2) Clitoral Hood Management rejuvenates this area and restores sexual function
3) Labiaplasty…for the Labia Majora and Labia Minora includes Labial Reduction, Labial Enhancement, Labial Beautification, Labial Revision etc. In brief, these procedures reduce or enhance the size and shape of the labia to eliminate embarrassment and to enhance sexual excitement.
4) G Spot Amplification puts the sizzle and WoW back into your sex life.
Why We Do Female Genetic Cosmetic Surgeries
Aging, hormonal changes, genetic factors, trauma, illness, childbirth ( nearly all women experience some degree of vaginal damage with each childbirth)…all these life changers affect not only a woman’s health in the genital area (V Zone) but also her sexual function and enjoyment may be dramatically impaired. This usually affects the other partner also.
What Bothers Women Most
- Vaginal looseness…especially after vaginal childbirth
- Pain & discomfort in the genital area
- Embarrassment over physical changes such as labial enlargement (shows through some clothing & during certain activities)
- Embarrassment with appearance during sexual intimacy (ashamed in front of sex
- Woman doesn’t feel healthy and beautiful anymore
- Loss of function…reduced sensation resulting in lost sexual gratification
- Reduced self confidence … lost self esteem
- And More……
There are Several Options…
Women come to me today, often with their life partners full support, to design their personal female rejuvenation/restoration plan. They are always relieved and excited to learn about the safe, effective options we can do to make them feel normal, healthy and beautiful again. Yes, women often feel less than attractive as unwelcome changes occur in this intimate area of their body.
Discreet and Confidential Help is Available
Everything we do at DAVinci is aimed at providing a confidential, patient centric experience. The information and sensitive support we provide empowers women to make the right choices for their lives. The procedures are all state of the art, refined, safe, effective and able to restore what time and life has taken away.
Future blogs will cover more information…do more educating…and encourage you to do something for yourself. We’re here to help you…confidentially, discretely and sensitively.
Hope Summer is going well….without too many sunburns out there! Remember the sun protection tools: hats, sun glasses, Obagi Sunscreen (call & ask Nora), lots of cool water (stay hydrated) and shade away from the reflecting water. See http:www.DAVinciplastic.com for more information.
More next time. Stay Well.
Steven Davison M.D.
DAVinci…where I combine the supreme elements of art and surgical science.