Face 2013 with Confidence….and some advice from global beauty experts!
Welcome to February, 2013 already! I need to comment briefly on a subject I dislike very much…but feel responsible to keep clients informed about for everyone’s protection. It’s called “practice drift.” It’s not illegal….but it’s ethically and morally wrong and can be very harmful to the patients. Patient drift is the trend of unqualified doctors performing cosmetic procedures. We are seeing this happening more and more as the economy continues to change…doctors “drift” into areas for which they are not qualified, skilled or experienced. For example: an ER doctor performed procedures from which 3 patients died. A Pediatrician performed liposuction and fat transfer on a patient…who also died. This is horrifying and totally unnecessary. But, it is legal….so some doctors who feel “needy” decide to do a few cosmetic procedures now and then to boost their income.
Qualified Cosmetic surgeons are highly trained with honed skills and many years of experience before they launch into practice on their own. General Practitioners and others should get this, respect it and protect patients not practice on them! Be on your guard against this….be sure your surgeon is really qualified and experienced…..avoid doctors who “drift.”
BEAUTY EXPERTS OFFER WORDS OF WISDOM for 2013….
- Antioxidants…in cosmetics protect skin from environmental damage
- Child rearing takes a tremendous toll on a woman’s body…a Mommy Makeover helps her regain the body and confidence she enjoyed prior to childbirth
- Avoid skin aging….by avoiding the sun and keeping well hydrated…avoid sugars
- Water….few things are more important than it! This serves as a barrier to protect skin from external damage
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables all winter for vitamin B protection and antioxidants
- Winter is an excellent time to maximize the benefits of medical skin care using light based laser skin treatments
Experts know and agree that there are a few simple things we all must do to help our bodies slow the aging process, repair/reverse damage. No matter where in the world you are.
VECTRA 3D COMPUTER IMAGING is here to stay…Read about it on my website: https://www.davinciplastic.com.
OK…consider Vectra 3D Imaging for that procedure you’ve been wanting to get done. You’ll be glad for the Vectra 3D experience….and the wonderful procedure outcomes it can help to create. It can truly make a difference in your choices and outcomes.
Steven Davison M.D.
“DAVinci….where we combine the supreme elements of art and surgical science.“